Monday 9 December 2013

Pull on your Christmas jumper this Friday for Save The Children

Not only are Christmas jumpers THE must have wardrobe staple this month - the wackier, the better - they can also help improve the lives of children around the world. How? Well, for a few years now, Save the Children has championed the Christmas jumper and this year, national #xmasjumperday is this Friday, 13th December, so now there is no excuse not to dress like a festive fool.

This year, there's an added element too for bloggers...


Pull on your favourite Christmas jumper, get your camera at the ready and strike a selfie pose for charity. For every blogger who uploads a post about the campaign, along with a festive shot of themselves in a Christmas jumper, £10 will be donated to Save the Children. Make sure that you also tweet the link to your blog post to @westfieldlondon so that they know you’ve taken part and can count your entry. There will be various Save the Children events going on at Westfield London over the festive season so be sure to check out their Twitter feed for more details.


Here's my #seasonalselfie of me sporting my favourite Christmas jumper (I have several) as I bought it when I had bump this time last year or, as I affectionately called it at Christmas, my little pudding!




Be sure to check out the top Christmas knit picks, as chosen by Sam and Teresa, over at I Am Into This for some festive fun inspiration,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig